HP LaserJet Pro M402d 2-line backlit LCD Display C5F92A
HP ProRes 1200, 600 dpi Processor Speed 1200 MHz Memory 128 MB First Page Printing 6.4 Seconds Duty Cycle 80,000 Page Per Month
Recommended 750 – 4,000 pages Print Language HP PCL 5, HP PCL 6, PCLM, PWG,
HP postscript level 3 emulation,
direct PDF (v 1.7) printing, URF Display 2-line backlit LCD graphic display Input Tray Tray 2 : 250 Sheets Multi Purpose Tray Tray 1 : 100 Sheets Output Tray 150-sheet output bin, Duplex Printing Automatic Duplex Printing Paper Size Multipurpose Tray 1:
A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS),
Dpostcard (JIS), RA4, 10 x 15 cm,
envelope (DL ISO, C5 ISO,C6 ISO, B5 ISO)
Tray 2 input tray:
A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS) Interface 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Dimension/Weight 381 x 634 x 241 mm / 8.58 kg.
Fast printing. Strong protection.
- Grab pages and go—without waiting around. This printer wakes up and prints faster than the competition.1
- Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing that’s faster than the competition.1
- Help keep printing safe from boot up to shutdown with security features that guard against complex threats.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
- Get the most prints for your money—with Original HP High Yield Black Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.2
- Count on consistent results at high speeds with precision black toner.
- Help ensure you’re getting the authentic HP quality you paid for with innovative anti-fraud technology.
- Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
Help save energy and easily manage tasks
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.3
- Print using less energy than competitors—enhanced by Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.4
- Make the most of your office space, with a printer that conveniently fits right into your work style.
- Easily manage devices and settings using HP Web Jetadmin with a suite of essential management features.5
Stay connected with easy mobile printing options
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.6
- Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking.7
- Count on wireless direct printing in the office—from mobile devices—without accessing the company network.8
- Help workers print with just a touch of their NFC-enabled mobile device to the printer—no network needed.